We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krakow to Ruzomberok

The Netherlands
3 posts
Krakow to Ruzomberok
Save

Does anybody knows how I can get as easily as possible from Krakow to Ruzoberok. Could somebody help please, I can't find a easy/cheap way.

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
32,915 posts
20 reviews
40 helpful votes
1. Re: Krakow to Ruzomberok
Save

There isn't an 'easy' way, but it isn't necessarily expensive. Possibly the best way would be to get a train to Žilina from Krakow, and then a train to Ružomberok from there via Vrútky. The reason is that there is a substantial mountain range in the way (Tatras).

There is a train at 0735 from Krakow, arriving at 1313. Then get the 1320 local train to Vrútky and then the 1345 to Ružomberok, arriving at 1433.

The ticket from Krakow to Žilina costs about €22 (or its equivalent in Zloty) and from Žilina to Ružomberok it is €2,70 - you can buy that on the train.

For all times see http://cp.atlas.sk/vlakbus/spojenie/

The Netherlands
3 posts
2. Re: Krakow to Ruzomberok
Save

Where can you see the prices on that page, or if they are not on that page, where can I find the prices then?

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
32,915 posts
20 reviews
40 helpful votes
3. Re: Krakow to Ruzomberok
Save

It will only give you the prices if you search for journeys entirely within the Slovak Republic, otherwise the prices are as I have given above.

4. Re: Krakow to Ruzomberok

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Ruzomberok
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.