We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

megalo seitani

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
megalo seitani

how long does it take to get from karlovarsi to megao seitani and can you commute by water

2 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1. Re: megalo seitani

You can’t reach this beach by car...it’s takes almost an hour walking if you park your car near Potami. To visit the beach by boat yo have to realize it’s an open sea. So it depends on the type of boat wether you can visit this beach

Edited: 25 March 2018, 13:45
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
14,115 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: megalo seitani

Hi,

It took me over 2 hours from Potami to Megalo Seitani, about 3-4 miles, depends on your stops and the heat, I stopped at Mikro Seitani cove which is about at the half way point.

Karlovasi centre(bus station) to the far end of Potami I took a taxi it's an additional 2½ miles.

On the way back I took in the valley behind Potami and various stops to get the bus back from Karlovasi centre late afternoon ~18:00.

There maybe a boat from Karlovasi port but the sea can be rough on that north coast.

Bear in mind Karlovasi centre is not the same as the port, it's rather spread out, centre is 1½ miles inland and east of the port.

Have a look at Google Earth/Maps.

Edited: 25 March 2018, 14:23
Reply to: megalo seitani
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Karlovasi
Recent Conversations