We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgent advice on travel to Du Quesa from Malaga airport

Which Manilva hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Urgent advice on travel to Du Quesa from Malaga airport

My friend and I have hired an apartment in Du Quesa from 8th May and neither of us are confident drivers abroad so in need of urgent advice please as to how to get there at reasonable cost from the airport ?

I have been to costa del sol before but always fuengirola and know the roads around the airport to be v busy and not for faint hearted!!!

Any help appreciated ?- have found www.malagaairport-transfer.com to be cheapest - it transfers to the travel republic site and is £169 for 2 to du quesa and £91 for 2 to estepona - Has anyone any thoughts or recommendations? Also how easy to get from estepona to du quesa on sunday night?

Another question - if we do hire a car - any recommendations - as I have been following emails on this site and seems the quotes dont reflect true cost and cars breaking down etc ???

Help!!

3 replies to this topic
Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
10,894 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Urgent advice on travel to Du Quesa from Malaga airport

I would have thought you could hire a car for same cost as shuttle etc from airport. This gives you car for free to explore when you are there. Very easy by road once you leave airport, you pick up A7/E15 on your right within a mile of airport, you just have to make a decision of whether to use toll roads or not. You will avoid the N340 which is the section requiring maximum concentration.

Telford
Level Contributor
1 post
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Urgent advice on travel to Du Quesa from Malaga airport

If you haven't already booked flights, see about going to Gibraltar (Easyjet?).

It's nearer than Malaga and can be cheaper.

Brighton, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Urgent advice on travel to Du Quesa from Malaga airport

Thanks for the tip off - we have already booked to go to Malaga now.

Reply to: Urgent advice on travel to Du Quesa from Malaga airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Manilva