We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beauty parlor

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
135 reviews
Save Topic
beauty parlor

Does anyone know of a nice place to get my hair done Sat. afternoon please? I just want a shampoo and blow dry and maybe an updo...

Anguilla
Level Contributor
920 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: beauty parlor

Avoid the Jamaican woman next to the Dragons Disco (east of Tasty's in Upper South Hill). My friend's experience there was a real disaster.

Islander

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
462 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: beauty parlor

I've heard good things about Zimzala in Sandy Ground.

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: beauty parlor

Katherine at Zimzala is excellent. She does my hair while I'm on island. Please give her a try. Sorry, I don't have the number at hand. The shop is just down from Johnno's.

Have a wonderful time.

Bon voyage,

AXA Beach Bum

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
876 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beauty parlor

I totally agree with others-Katherine at Zimzala. She did an updo for my wedding and it was out of this world beautiful. 581-9776 open til 4 on Saturday according to her FB page.

NYC
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: beauty parlor

Shanique at Cuisinart or the young woman who owns 'Hello Gorgeous'...thk her name is Rachel...

6. Re: beauty parlor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2010, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about West End Village