We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carimar Beach Club

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Carimar Beach Club

We are looking at the Carimar Beach Club for our next vacation and are wondering if the 2 bedroom ocean front units have a washer and dryer.

Mentioned in this post
Carimar Beach Club
Carimar Beach Club
579 Reviews
Anguilla
Glen Mills...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,829 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carimar Beach Club

No washer and dryer in the units however there is one across the street in their community room along with a ping pong table and a small library of paperbacks.

Old Lyme...
Level Contributor
405 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carimar Beach Club

We're big Carimar fans. I'm not sure that many properties like Carimar have washer/dryers in the units. As mentioned, the machines are close by and, from my casual observation (as a shared computer is nearby) they are rarely used, so you likely wouldn't have to wait.

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carimar Beach Club

I thank you both for your response. We've decided to go the villa route instead of a resort..

US
Level Contributor
345 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carimar Beach Club

yes, we use the in-unit washer and dryer every year. I scrub the clothes with my right hand and wring them out with my left. Works great.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
7,354 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carimar Beach Club

If you have decided to go the Villa route in the off-season, you might want to check out Sheriva's prices. You might be in for a pleasant surprise and you won't need a washer/dryer because the houekeeper will automatically do it for you -- gratis (with a little tip of course!)

6. Re: Carimar Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2010, 06:28
Get answers to your questions about West End Village