We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuisi Deal

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
Cuisi Deal

I was notified of a super deal at Cuisinart.

www.travelpulse.com/Resources/Editorial.aspx…

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
819 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cuisi Deal

20% off is still not enough to get us back to Cuisi - I love the way they list all the "things" you get - rum punch on arrival, use of all non motorized watersports, breakfast and tennis courts etc. - EVERYONE gets that. LOL Still for some I'm sure 20% will make a big difference and I hope they jump on it.

Jersey City, New...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
4,371 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cuisi Deal

Sag, I agree with you. Given what the resort has to offer, they could have done a lot better. I.e. Complimentary spa treatments, transport from Blowing Point to the resort instead of just a "greeting", the choice of either a free dinner or 2 lunches. Coupons for complimentary drinks at the bar, a gift certificate for $75 - $150 in the boutique. This offer is not as compelling as Cap Juluca's pay for 5 get 5 nights free.

After the new Gumbs property goes up between CA and Anguilla Great House, stay tuned for much better "deals" from CA's management. ;~>

Upstate NY
Level Contributor
204 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cuisi Deal

best i saw was $300/night on expedia for Cuisinart in off-season.

Wiol.com (west indies online) has best deals I've seen all over Anguilla

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
819 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cuisi Deal

$300 a night off season is pretty typical for Cuisi - at least in real off season.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
240 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cuisi Deal

We found Cusinart to have the best deal for mid April. With 2 rooms booked we got them for $300 a night each. For the same time period Cap Juluca was $595 and Maulliohana was $565. I think $300 is a pretty good deal in comparison. At this point I'd pay $3000/night if I had it, just to get out of this snow and on the beach!

NEW YORK, NY
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cuisi Deal

Lodes the deal you got is a good one. $300.00/Night sounds just about right. What some of the places were asking for on-season rack rates was simply ridiculous. While tourism has picked up from last year, it is still far from 80%. From going around the island, Viceroy looked to have the most amount of guests--they were offering every third night free. I will be interested to see if they have any special offers in the off season.

N.J.
Level Contributor
451 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cuisi Deal

They have Cuisinart listed on a LuxuryLink.com auction starting bid $1995 for 5 nights in junior suite with taxes incl. plus one dinner,massages. I wonder if anyone actually gets it at the starting bid.That would be a great deal. They have it to buy it now for around $3000.

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
819 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cuisi Deal

I looked at Luxury Link deal last night and if you deduct the costs of the extras and can get it for the current bid amount it comes to about the equivalent of paying $260 per night PLUS 20% for the room. Really not a bad deal. I'm seriously tempted.

9. Re: Cuisi Deal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2010, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about West End Village