We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spends!!

watford
Level Contributor
44 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Spends!!

Off to Protaras for the 1st time this year, i have no idea on the prices of meals etc.. Usually go to Turkey, i know its going to be more expensive, do restaurants do 'meal deals' etc?? Seen price of aloholic drinks on previous posts, not as bad as i thought!!! Any ideas on soft drink prices?? Any info greatly appreciated :-)

skelmersdale
Level Contributor
291 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spends!!

All places more or less do 3 courses starting about 9 Euros .You will pay more for a soft drink than a pint of lager !!! Some hotels charge 4 E for a lge coke. You can look around when you get there you will find somewhere to suit your budget I dont think it is expensive at all

Edited: 11 June 2012, 09:15
London
Level Contributor
78 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spends!!

It's a very competitive area with lots of choice. About €10 - €15 should cover the average main course. Earlier in the week a couple of bars were just reducing the price of some beers, presumably to bring in punters while the football is on - as low as €1.75 for a large Keo.

Suffolk
Level Contributor
378 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spends!!

Just got back...we spent our evenings in Ripples Bar where a pint was 2.50 euros, a large vodka, 2.50 and cocktails around 3.50/4.00. Food was very good and around 7 euros for moussaka, lasagne, curry etc. English breakfast was 3 euros and burgers and sandwiches about the same. Many places were advertising 3 course set menus for between 9 and 12 euros but didn't try as we loved the food in Ripples.

Edited: 11 June 2012, 21:03
4. Re: Spends!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 01:42
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations