We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

never been before

scotland
Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
never been before

Hi , having never been to Protaras and considering going next week . Could anyone tell me if this would be a good time to go regarding the weather and if everywhere will be opened then. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated . We usually go to Tenerife ,

Pevensey, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: never been before

hi i cant help a lot but friends of ours go every year between March and end of April. not too hot they say, and as climate is warming its pleasant. I cant say what is open but if there are particular sites U want to visit check them out online by typing the name of the venue /plus the words' opening times'

Enjoy

Level Contributor
158 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: never been before

September is best, weather is great but the resort has gone past the peak of August so its easier to get seats in bars and restaurants. Everything is still open then. The beaches are fantastic and the sea is like bath water. Used to go to Lanzarote, would not go anywhere else but Cyprus now. We love the place.

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
512 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: never been before

Cyprus in general I would definitely go now, ok not massive temperatures, but you will see the Island at its best , in spring..

4. Re: never been before

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2018, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations