We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Kos in October

Lincs
Level Contributor
85 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Kos in October

Hi

we're flying to Kos on the 29th October and staying for 2 weeks. I was wondering how warm it is and if there are any mozzies left hanging about then.

I don't know what clothes I'll need to pack (ie plenty of cardi's or even a rain mac - god I hope not!) or if I'll need insect repellent.

Cheers

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
31. Re: Weather in Kos in October

Hi we are thinking to go to Kos 18-25th October and looking at aquis marine resort - will it still be warm then and what's this hotel like? Thanks

Newton Stewart...
1 post
Save Reply
32. Re: Weather in Kos in October

weather first week in October in Kos?

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Weather in Kos in October

we have just returned from Kos and it is normally warm during day but Windy. Evenings are warm but gets chilly sometimes so would pack couple of fleeces or cardis. We were a bit unfotunate as there were a lot of storms in Aegean and had two really cold wet days and evenings with thunder and lightening. Our resort that we stayed in was forced to abandon any outdoor stuff and try to accomodate everyone in one restaurant and kids activities were inside. None of the pools were used because of the cold. On the day we returned it was warm but colder in the shade and very windy

Castleton, United...
Level Contributor
3,196 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Weather in Kos in October

The weather is set to deteriorate in the UK after this weekend so it will almost certainly improve in Greece. I call it "double or quits". It's the way the pressure systems work under the jetstream.

35. Re: Weather in Kos in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations