We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trustworthy transfers

6 posts
Trustworthy transfers

Hi all. We go next week and we are really starting to worry about the transfer time. Can anyone recommend a reliable transfer service for 6 people. Many thanks.

7 replies to this topic
Ireland
Level Contributor
4,771 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: Trustworthy transfers

Not Hoppa!

A pre booked taxi from canarytransferservice.com is recommended. You'll get a minibus and be in mogan in about 45 minutes

Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
99 reviews
2. Re: Trustworthy transfers

We used Vivatransfers for 6 adults & 3 children there & back in a minibus. Collection time due to an early flight home was 4am, & they were waiting for us 15 mins early.

6 posts
3. Re: Trustworthy transfers

Brill all booked, thanks!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
970 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Trustworthy transfers

What's wrong with hoppa, I've used them a dozen times, never had any trouble

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
96 reviews
5. Re: Trustworthy transfers

Quite a few people have reported issues with Hoppa Soeedy Shuttle Service, the shared and private transfer seem to be okay

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
135 posts
131 reviews
6. Re: Trustworthy transfers

We go in november also looking for same as have 1 and 3 year old really need quickest and reliable service. Will check recommended. As for hoppa never used them in gran canaria but last 2 times in 2 other resorts booked private transfers and they really let us down so never ever again anywhere.

6 posts
7. Re: Trustworthy transfers

I booked the one Canary time mentioned. We have 4 children, with learning difficulties/Autism and GERD. I just could not justify the long transfer when actually this could save us so much grief, especially as we land at 19.20. It is the younger two's first flight so I want to make things as easy as possible!

Reply to: Trustworthy transfers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
Recent Conversations