We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gili Air vs. Gili T during July / Ramadan

Bandung, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Gili Air vs. Gili T during July / Ramadan

Hello fellow travelers :-)

I live in Indonesia and have visited Gili T and Meno a couple years back. Now I have a couple good girlfriends coming to visit and we maybe wanna do a couple days in the Gili's in early July 2016. I'm just trying to decide between staying on Gili T and Gili Air. I'm afraid that staying on Gili Air will be not enough night life whereas Gili T may be too crazy (as I found it to be a couple years ago).

Does anyone know about if there might be enough night life on Gili Air to entertain a few late-20's ladies during a July weekend in Ramadan? Will any bars and such be open late during that time? Dancing? Live music? We don't like the super crazy party scene too much but enjoy a fun little party every now and then and don't want to offend anyone by our antics during Ramadan. :P

Thank you!!

Mentioned in this post
Gili Islands
Gili Islands
Lombok, Indonesia
Gili Air
Gili Air
Gili Islands, Indonesia
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4,358 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gili Air vs. Gili T during July / Ramadan

No night life during ramadhan

2. Re: Gili Air vs. Gili T during July / Ramadan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2017, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Gili Trawangan
;