We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is 4 nights long enough?

Johannesburg, South...
7 posts
Is 4 nights long enough?

Have booked 4 nights in gili t and 6 nights in ubud. Will that be enough time on the island or should we spend longer on gili t than ubud?

Surabaya, Indonesia
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Is 4 nights long enough?

I think it's enough to walk the street in the dyke t and Ubud

perhaps with 5 nights at the dyke t and 5 nights in Ubud I guess balanced

Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
159 reviews
2. Re: Is 4 nights long enough?

Hi cath, for me 2 nights was enough but it depends on what your looking for. I loved Gili T but as I'm a bit older I wasn't really interested in partying all night or loud music but the island has fantastic diving opportunities. Terrific weather, awesome restaurants and a wonderful atmosphere. We stayed at the Aston on the other side of the island which gave me the peace and quiet I was looking for. If this is your first trip to Bali/Indonesia then I would have said have a good look at Bali first but seeing as you have booked already then I would say 4 nights would be plenty of time.

Cheers joker

3. Re: Is 4 nights long enough?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2017, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Gili Trawangan