We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gili T at xmas

Kent
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Gili T at xmas

Hi

Me and my partner and another couple are heading to Bali for Christmas and we thought it would be nice to head to Gili T on xmas eve for a few nights for a change of scenery. Considering we will be there for Xmas day and are typical brits who love their Xmas dinners can anyone recommend anywhere to go nice on xmas day please?

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Gili T at xmas

Hi,

There are several restaurants that are near to beach with a full view to the sea. You can actually rent a bike and find the location that suit your interest. You can encircle the whole island by bike for less than 1 hour.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4,757 posts
68 reviews
2. Re: Gili T at xmas

Yes you can pick the restaurant yourself.

My personal favorite is scaly wags

3. Re: Gili T at xmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2017, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Gili Trawangan