We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fast boat transfers from Bali

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
389 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Fast boat transfers from Bali

Hiya,

Just wondering if it's necessary to book in advance the fast boat transfer from Bali to Gili T? Or, is it easy enough to arrange this in the days leading up while we're already in Bali? Also, any recommendations for which boat company to go with?

Cheers,

Erin

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Gili Islands
Gili Islands
Lombok, Indonesia
Portsmouth...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fast boat transfers from Bali

I am currently trying to find out the same information. I have been looking online and the prices are all so varied £30-£100. My friend booked a boat while he was there a few months ago and got it super cheap.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fast boat transfers from Bali

Best bet is to purchase on arrival to Bali, heaps cheaper we paid $60 AUD return from Bali to Gilli T, we used Semaya One, I would not suggest you use these guys as we didn't find the trip very comfortable at all, no air conditioner and very crowded.. But I haven't used any one else so not sure.. Good Luck

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
3. Re: Fast boat transfers from Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2017, 07:17