We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Gili T to Lombok?

Auckland Central...
3 posts
Save Topic
Transportation from Gili T to Lombok?

Hi All,

I'm travelling from Gili T to Kuala Lumpur and I've been advised that Lombok is the closest airport to go to rather than going back to Bali. Before I buy my ticket I wanted to confirm my transport from Gili T to Lombok airport. What would be the best way? Also, is the method of transport quite frequent?

Thank you!

Lombok
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Gili T to Lombok?

Public boat from Gili T to Bangsal and then car to the airport. You can also charter a boat if you need to leave early. The whole journey time will be about 2 hours. You can get good cheap deals Lombok to KL with Air Asia. I am going myself next week :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3,463 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Gili T to Lombok?

What Lombok Lover said. Just thought I'd mention again, the Gilis ARE is part of Lombok. I'm always a little bemused when they are mentioned as if it's some other place than Lombok. Being small islands just offshore, they are called Gili, apart from that no different than Lombok mainland geographically

Auckland Central...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from Gili T to Lombok?

Awesome, thank you!! Hope you have a lovely trip :D

Auckland Central...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from Gili T to Lombok?

I thought so but kept getting confused, thank you for clearing that up for me :)

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
1 post
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from Gili T to Lombok?

Dear Lombok_Lover,

Can you please confirm me the actual time, that boat/ferry/public boat starts from Gili T to lombok?

I need to know the early morning timing from Gili T to lombok, because i have to catch early flight too.

mention that, we will be 4 adult and 2 children.

Thanks in advance.

6. Re: Transportation from Gili T to Lombok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2018, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Gili Trawangan