We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Fareham, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Has anyone stayed at Villa Tosca ? ( 3 bed villa on Calle La Tosca, - second on the right as you enter the road apparently) Agent is Lee Mist originally contacted through Owners Direct but first villa not available and he sent me details separately. As we are only staying 1 week is it worth getting a car (3 adults) or just go with private transfers to and from airport. Only intend to get a bit of sun and relaxation with some good food thrown in.

31 replies to this topic
Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Hello all, we emailed with regards to a specific villa and even though Owners Direct showed it as being available, Lee emailed and advised it wasn't but he did have another villa available and did we want him to send photographs. I asked him to send me the reference number so that I could have a look on Owners Direct. He then came back and said Sorry, not able to meet your request. I just found that very odd after asking if we wanted further details! Has anyone else had any issues?

2 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

We are here now and have been for nearly 3 weeks . The villa is beautiful and by far the cleanest villa we have ever stayed in . The pool is gorgeous and sun beds comfy . The villa is in a great location for exploring the rest of the island and walking distance to village . Lee the owner is extremely helpful and even drove us to a medical centre to get a prescription for my little girl when she had ear ache . I highly recommend this place .

Edited: 18 August 2016, 08:14
Bideford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Thanks for the reply. We have booked so hope we can have a lovely time too. Enjoy your holiday and thanks for posting.

1 post
Save Reply
24. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Hi, we have had the same thing happen. original villa not available but this one is. did you stay there? how was it? was the beach walk-able? many thanks, Julia

london
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

hi there how did you get on? Im in the same situation as you!

Bideford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Stayed at Villa Tosca, October this year (2016) and had a great time. Lee, the agent, offered us the property as the one we had chosen was unavailable. Although worried, paid a deposit, with remainder on arrival and this worked perfectly. Figured we had nothing to loose if we turned up and it wasn't a real villa as we still had the money to find alternate accommodation! BUT have to say, Lee was there on arrival, very approachable and friendly, showed us the villa and gave us some pointers on things to do during our stay. Villa Tosca was great for us. Three bedrooms, three bathrooms for two adults, three teenage children. Pool was warm enough even for me to get in and private too. Villa is less than a 10 minute walk from Callao Salvaje shops and restaurants (although slight uphill on way back!!) with a lovely French bakery for fresh croissants open at 7am in the morning so you can send the kids down and have another five minutes in peace! There is a beach down there too but we spent our time around the pool. Will be considering a return in 2017 once work schedules are known.

Save Reply
27. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Hey

Did you stay at this villa was all ok?

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,806 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Have you read the other posts?

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
29. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Just in the process of booking Villa Tosca, would you recommend it?

north west england
Level Contributor
2,946 posts
427 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Did you not read posts 22 & 26?

Reply to: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Callao Salvaje
Recent Conversations