We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Fareham, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
16 reviews
Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Has anyone stayed at Villa Tosca ? ( 3 bed villa on Calle La Tosca, - second on the right as you enter the road apparently) Agent is Lee Mist originally contacted through Owners Direct but first villa not available and he sent me details separately. As we are only staying 1 week is it worth getting a car (3 adults) or just go with private transfers to and from airport. Only intend to get a bit of sun and relaxation with some good food thrown in.

Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
11. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

We have booked it too. When do you go? We go in June.

2 posts
12. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Have you been on holiday to this villa , pls could you kindly give me some feedback

Stockport, United...
1 post
13. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

There have been a couple of occasions when I've tried to book a villa showing as available on owners direct and then had an email from Lee Mist saying it isnt available but he has another one that is. Am slightly suspicious, has anyone stayed at a villa he is managing?

Solihull, United...
1 post
14. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Hi,

Did you go to Villa Tosca as just looking at booking it now? As you said, showed available on Owners Direct but then said it isn't available when I enquired.

I'd be grateful if you could let me know how it was.

Thanks

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
18,814 posts
24 reviews
15. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

It all sounds very suspicious to me. I've booked on Owners Direct and the dates have always been available with other people.

London, United...
1 post
3 reviews
16. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

We originally tried to book the other villa and Lee emailed us with details of villa tosca instead. We booked it and have just returned from an excellent two weeks there. Lee was very helpful, the villa was lovely, only minor problem was with the directions to get there. Would recommend this villa and owner.

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
18,814 posts
24 reviews
17. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

One post and newly registered today. Suspicious. How would they know this post existed? Doubt it was pot luck.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
12,188 posts
44 reviews
18. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Hi Claire

Have u done a review and can you post some pics plz

19. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 August 2016, 16:05
Bideford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
20. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Hi Jayne

Did you stay here yet? Same process is happening for us and just wondered if it all went well?

Get answers to your questions about Callao Salvaje
Recent Conversations