We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Fareham, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
14 reviews
Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Has anyone stayed at Villa Tosca ? ( 3 bed villa on Calle La Tosca, - second on the right as you enter the road apparently) Agent is Lee Mist originally contacted through Owners Direct but first villa not available and he sent me details separately. As we are only staying 1 week is it worth getting a car (3 adults) or just go with private transfers to and from airport. Only intend to get a bit of sun and relaxation with some good food thrown in.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Hi

Cannot help with the villa but if you are just going to stay around the villa area or poss trip into the southern resorts a taxi to/from the south airport would be around 40 Euros each way with the taxi just outside arrivals. If you want to visit the southern resorts of PDLA/LC or LG then you could do that by the local bus for only a few Euro's per person each way {link below to the bus you could use}. I hope others can assist with the villa. Enjoy :0)

www.titsa.com/index.php…

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Fareham, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

thank you

Helensburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
137 reviews
3. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

If you are only staying for a week and just going to relax in the sun, I would not bother about a hire car. There is a frequent bus service (every 40 mins which will take you either North to Los Gigantes or South to PDLA/Los Cris). If you should change your mind and want to see a bit more of the island, there is a hire company in the village (Pouls Cars) who do reasonable daily rates.

Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Hi did you book the villa as I am on the same boat as you. The villa I requested isn't available but this one is.

Thanks

Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Hi did you book the villa? I'm in the Same situation first villa not available but villa tosca is?

Thanks

Fareham, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
14 reviews
6. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

sorry for delay in replying missed the site. Yes we have booked this villa

London, United...
2 posts
7. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Hi, have you been there if not when are you going and most important how did you made a booking because I can't find this villa anywhere. Thanks

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
8. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

We have booked this villa for 3 weeks in August . If you are going before this time could you please message me some feedback

Many thanks

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
9. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

Have you been to villa tosca yet ?

London, United...
2 posts
10. Re: Reviews of Villa Tosca and owner

No, I didn't book it because he said is booked for my dates in August

Get answers to your questions about Callao Salvaje
Recent Conversations