We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions from Callao Salvaje

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
38 reviews
Excursions from Callao Salvaje

As a first time traveller to Tenerife, I stayed in Callao Salvaje and had a great time, although quiet it was an excellent relaxing holiday. For those people who want a bit more, I can thoroughly recommend a couple of excursions which are good value.

Try the day trip to Mount Teide and the island, this takes you up to the dormant volcano, across to the other side of the island, stopping off for lunch. Another trip I can reccomend is the boat excursion on Freebird One,to look for whales and dolphins, book the VIP trip, which will give you free drinks during the trip, together with a wonderful lunch annd swimming in the sea off the back of the boat.

http://inthesun.webstarts.com

tenerife
Level Contributor
335 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Excursions from Callao Salvaje

You can book trips with no strings attached at Tenerife sunshine, they collect in Calleo.

Is is a timeshare link you have on your post???

Edited: 29 May 2012, 14:13
Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
38 reviews
2. Re: Excursions from Callao Salvaje

Hi

Yes this is a timeshare link, but there are no strings attached, you just need to have a 2hr presentation, during your week's stay, with absolutly no obligation. I hhave done this and you can just walk away and say NO at the end.

But excellent value for a holiday all the same.

3. Re: Excursions from Callao Salvaje

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 12:40
Get answers to your questions about Callao Salvaje
Recent Conversations