We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Printing Boarding Pass

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Printing Boarding Pass

Is there anywhere in Callao Salvaje that I can print off Boarding Passes - I know I could use the app but we are a party of 6 booked under different booking references with a variety of phones!!!

10 replies to this topic
Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Printing Boarding Pass

I think you can do it in Witzend , the shop beside the Chinese ,behind La Fonda .

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Printing Boarding Pass

Sorry Chrisha meant Cafe Europa not La Fonda !

Helensburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Printing Boarding Pass

LA CO ANTRIM is quite right. I've printed off several documents in the past at Witzend. From memory, their opening hours have shortened over the past couple of years and I think it's now 10.00 am to 1.30 pm.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Printing Boarding Pass

@ Johnboy ,have you heard if Sansibar will be reopened. It must be very bad for the beach as there’s no beach bar or toilets now !

Helensburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Printing Boarding Pass

LA,

I haven't been to Tenerife since December and was unaware that Sansibar was closed. I have a contact in Tenerife who is normally on the ball regarding these type of issues and will let you know if I get any news.

Helensburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Printing Boarding Pass

Update on the Sansibar. I am led to believe that it closed because the contract to run the place expired. I am also advised that it is expected to reopen in June.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Printing Boarding Pass

Thanks Johnny ,glad to hear that . Can’t understand that the powers that be allowed the beach cafe and toilets close . That must affect the beach .

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Printing Boarding Pass

I saw that on Facebook JohnboyH and the replies. It really is a great group no hassle either when you ask about the weather or the euro rate.

Helensburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Printing Boarding Pass

Just a wee update to the situation regarding the Sansibar. Apparently, up until 10 days ago it was still closed. I'll be out there later this month, so I'll try and find out a bit more then.

Helensburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Printing Boarding Pass

Just back from Callao Salvaje. The Sansibar is still closed. I spoke with one of the local bar owners and he said that the previous license holders were served with a public health notice with regard to their food preparation. When the authorities returned, they had failed to comply with the requirements of the notice and had the licence removed. The licence is currently up for auction. On a s cond sad note, the Witzend Internet cafe has also now closed.

Reply to: Printing Boarding Pass
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Callao Salvaje
Recent Conversations