We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Callomar Appartments

Glasgow
7 posts
Save Topic
Callomar Appartments

Hello all :) just looking at booking these apartments and wondering what they're like? They look small and peaceful (although we are mid 20s we prefer somewhere quiet as we aren't that lively).

We also enjoy lots of walking and I'm wondering if theres any good stuff to do about here? Don't mind pool days but like to do a few things to see the place as well. Also is there anywhere we can book a trip to siam park with?

Thanks in advance :)

Michelle.

2 replies to this topic
Glasgow
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Callomar Appartments

also wondering about restaurant costs ? Thanks.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,716 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Callomar Appartments

I have never stayed in Callomar but have been in them as friends have stayed there . I have actually recommended them to friends who are coming out to stay in March .

They are very clean and well maintained and the pool area is very peaceful and quiet .Callao itself is very hilly ,but we're in our late sixties and can manage so I'm sure you'll have no bother.

There is a bridge over to Playa Parisio where there are good walks along by the sea. We have a car when we stay so I've never used the bus but there are frequent busses into Las Cristianos and the other direction towards Los Gigantes .

There is a booking office in the village that seem to have lots on offer although I've never used them so can't comment .There are a variety of restaurants from a very good Indian a few Italian English French and canarian . You can eat very cheaply or there are some more expensive ones ,but prices are all clearly displayed outside .There are two excellent French Bakeries and The Couvran supermarket.,which is quite near you sells almost everything and their prices are quite reasonable.

Reply to: Callomar Appartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Callao Salvaje
Recent Conversations