We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Callao Salvaje Buses

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Callao Salvaje Buses

Can someone please advise on which buses service in Callao Salvaje. I have looked at the bus timetable but can't understand it. I am struggling to see what times the buses go through and where they actually stop.

Also is it easy enough to get the return bus. Is there numbers on the bus stops so I know which bus stops where?

11 replies to this topic
Sunny London
Level Contributor
295 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Callao Salvaje Buses

The 473 is the only bus for Salvaje ad best to look for the times on the titsa web site.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Callao Salvaje Buses

When looking at this website at the 473 timetable I cannot work out what times the buses go through Callao Salvaje. Also is it true that no all the 473 buses stop in Callao?

Destination Expert
for Madrid, Bilbao, Basque Country
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Callao Salvaje Buses

All the 473 stop there

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Callao Salvaje Buses

How do I find out what times they depart Callao Salvaje?

Destination Expert
for Madrid, Bilbao, Basque Country
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Callao Salvaje Buses

I think that the best thing is to visit the web page. The company is called TITSA and I think that you can tranalate to English

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Callao Salvaje Buses

yeah I have done that the problem is I do not understand the timetable. Can's seem to make any sense of it and hoped someone else would be able to help :)

essex england
Level Contributor
139 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Callao Salvaje Buses

we came back last week on the bus stop is times they run every half hour but dont run neceesarily to time

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Callao Salvaje Buses

Thank you for your reply. Do you know what time they are supposed to leave at? Also do you know what time the last bus back is?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,010 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Callao Salvaje Buses

If you go on the Titsa site and select the appropriate stop it will tell you which bus is due and how long it is till it arrives.

essex england
Level Contributor
139 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Callao Salvaje Buses

last back bus from los cristianos is 2215 we went for the 1900 bus going but the one before turned up at 1845

Reply to: Callao Salvaje Buses
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Callao Salvaje
Recent Conversations