We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaspray Bodden Town Grand Cayman Rental

Manchester, Michigan
Level Contributor
5 posts
85 reviews
28 helpful votes
Seaspray Bodden Town Grand Cayman Rental
Save

has anyone ever stayed at this house? There are no reviews listed and would be interested in any feedback prior to going. Thanks!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g664458-d1902477-Seaspray-Bodden_Town_Grand_Cayman_Cayman_Islands.html

7 replies to this topic
Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,847 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Seaspray Bodden Town Grand Cayman Rental
Save

Are you talking about Sea Spray Too (sleeps 12) in Beach Bay, or the much smaller Sea Spray Cottage on the same property?

Manchester, Michigan
Level Contributor
5 posts
85 reviews
28 helpful votes
2. Re: Seaspray Bodden Town Grand Cayman Rental
Save

Neither. See this link. Thanks. http://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g664458-d1902477-Seaspray-Bodden_Town_Grand_Cayman_Cayman_Islands.html

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,847 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Seaspray Bodden Town Grand Cayman Rental
Save

That link is Sea Spray Too.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
4. Re: Seaspray Bodden Town Grand Cayman Rental
Save

It looks gorgeous! Although I cannot tell you about SeaSpray I can tell you about Bodden Town. We have stayed in that area on Grand Cayman several times and we love it.

Bodden Town is not as developed at the West Bay and George Town areas and it is not as undeveloped as the North Point and East End areas. It is just right for us. It is located on the central part of the island on South Sound heading toward the East End.

You will need a car but you won't be very far away from anything - and I recommend a car on GC anyway because there is so much to see and do on this lovely island. You can visit the shops of George Town and the restaurants of West Bay, and Camana Bay and all the various attractions of Grand Cayman without ever having to travel any great distance. You will be about 10-12 miles from George Town and the 7 Mile Beach if you stay in Bodden Town.

You will be right on the beach - it will not be the powdery white sands of 7 Mile Beach - but it is a beautiful, quiet beach with gorgeous turquoise waters. Although there may be a few rocky areas you should not encounter any of the heavy ironshore found north of 7MB.

One of the reasons we like Bodden Town so much is because there is good snorkeling directly from the beach. It's not the very best snorkeling available on GC but it is very good and oh so easy!

There are convenient liquor and grocery stores in the BT area, not many restaurants but you aren't too far away from many great restaurants.

I'm not sure about this, but the family that owns and manages the Turtle Nest Inn may also manage that property. They either manage or have affiliations with several rental properties in the area. We often stay at the TNI, a nice modest little property that is well-maintained and well-serviced. It is not in the same class as Sea Spray but it is just perfect for us. The couple that own TNI are a lovely pair of Canadian expats and very focused on making sure that their guests have a great experience.

Sea Spray looks lovely and I am happy to recommend Bodden Town!

Manchester, Michigan
Level Contributor
5 posts
85 reviews
28 helpful votes
5. Re: Seaspray Bodden Town Grand Cayman Rental
Save

No. This is seaspray too. It's next door. http://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g147365-d1914851-Sea_Spray_Too-Grand_Cayman_Cayman_Islands.html

Manchester, Michigan
Level Contributor
5 posts
85 reviews
28 helpful votes
6. Re: Seaspray Bodden Town Grand Cayman Rental
Save

@Kathy~ Awesome. Thanks so much for the reply.

Edited: 5 years ago
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
37 reviews
16 helpful votes
7. Re: Seaspray Bodden Town Grand Cayman Rental
Save

We are also staying at Sea Spray. Thank you for the information. It will be my mother in law's first beach vacation. I was thinking about having a chef come in 1 or 2 nights. Any suggestions? We really want to spoil her. There will be 5 adults

Reply to: Seaspray Bodden Town Grand Cayman Rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bodden Town
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.