We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marshall's car rental

Montreal, Canada
10 posts
Marshall's car rental
Save

Hi!

Is Marshall's a good car rental company? If we are five people, can we fit in a compact? Or is it preferable to rent a midsize? We want to minimize the cost.

Thank you very much!

4 replies to this topic
Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for East End, Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
16 reviews
18 helpful votes
1. Re: Marshall's car rental
Save

I use Andy's but Marshall's has a good reputation.

I wouldn't try to stuff 5 people into a compact. There is also the issue of space for luggage to consider.

Queensbury, New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: Marshall's car rental
Save

Marshall's is great! We've used them for several years. But, go for the bigger car - luggage,etc. They are the cheapest we've found on the island.

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
6,123 posts
20 reviews
27 helpful votes
3. Re: Marshall's car rental
Save

In the scope of your total vacation cost, the upgrade in size of the car is minimal. It makes no sense to skimp and compromise everyone's comfort just to save a few bucks.

Edited: 8 years ago
chicago suburbs
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
20 reviews
5 helpful votes
4. Re: Marshall's car rental
Save

I think you would definitely need a midsize so you could have a real trunk, as opposed to that little space behind the back seats.

Reply to: Marshall's car rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bodden Town
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.