We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment Rental - Lagunamar in Boca de Tomatlan

Berkeley, California
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Apartment Rental - Lagunamar in Boca de Tomatlan

Hi,

I hope someone will read this message, who has stayed at the Lagunamar apartments in Boca de Tomatlan.

I can not find any review on the apartments, almost as if they do not exist or as if there is something wrong.

It would be great, if I could get some honest feedback on Lagunamar.

Thank you!

15 replies to this topic
Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
5 posts
68 reviews
11. Re: Apartment Rental - Lagunamar in Boca de Tomatlan

Why don't you post some current pictures of the apartments in question with a recent newspaper and the date in view to let people know the actual conditions?

San Diego...
2 posts
12. Re: Apartment Rental - Lagunamar in Boca de Tomatlan

You have printed several critical messages under the heading Lagunamar which are misleading. I assume they are representing the Sand castle. There is no Barbara, Carmen or Bruce connected with Villas Lagunamar. Please correct this error immediately.

Esther Robles, owner and manager of Villas Lagunamar Boca de Tomatlan

San Diego...
2 posts
13. Re: Apartment Rental - Lagunamar in Boca de Tomatlan

Trip Advisor,

You have severely maligned Villas Lagunamar with messages 3 through 10 under the heading Lagunamar

Boca de Tomatlan. It is your responsibility to remove or explain this error as soon as possible. The photos on our web page are recent. We have had many satisfied guest during the last 16 years who return year after year. We take pride in our units and service. Thank you.

Esther Robles Owner and manager of Villas Lagunamar

Seward, Alaska
1 post
14. Re: Apartment Rental - Lagunamar in Boca de Tomatlan

(October-December 2015 ) Villas Lagunamar are amazing. I spent 2 months in Boca de Tomatlan staying in the villas across the river. The 1 bath 2 bedroom. Boca is a great little town, with lots of fun people and great food. Ricardo on the beach is a hoot. Very comfortable and the hosts are great as well. For 2 months of rent it was very affordable. Wish we had known there would be no AC, being from Alaska and sleeping in 40 degree weather most nights, it was very hard to sleep during the hot season of October. Going in January would probably be a lot nicer. We also didn't have wifi, and there is no access to it in Boca. You have to go to Puerto Vallarta (PV) to get a chip for your phone or computer. The bus system in Boca is amazing as well. There is a bus every 15 minutes from Boca to PV during the day for about .50 cents. If anyone has any questions about Boca or Villas Lagunamar feel free to message me on here or Facebook.

1 post
15. Re: Apartment Rental - Lagunamar in Boca de Tomatlan

I have rented fr this women in boca and pv not a good idea

Reply to: Apartment Rental - Lagunamar in Boca de Tomatlan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Boca de Tomatlan
Recent Conversations