We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going to the Grand 3-28 to 4-4

Ohio
13 posts
Save Topic
Anyone going to the Grand 3-28 to 4-4

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone will be at the Grand 3/28 to 4/4?

saint charles, mo
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going to the Grand 3-28 to 4-4

Sunlovergal, We are going 3-28 to 4-2 for my wife's 50th. Thank you for posting that beer list. Since we are from the St. Louis, Mo area I am a big fan of Bud light, although I look forward to trying other beers and drinks. We are really looking forward to the sun and fun, relaxing and living it up a little.

Take care thanks again

Jim and Kathy

Mentioned in this post
Ohio
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going to the Grand 3-28 to 4-4

We will be at the lobby bar every night around 6pm or 7pm. Maybe we will see you there!

Maria & John

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone going to the Grand 3-28 to 4-4

My husband & I will be at the Grand the week of 3/28 thru 4/4. We are celebrating our 40th birthdays and looking forward to experencing the Grand and all it offers.

Kim & John

Ohio
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone going to the Grand 3-28 to 4-4

If you have never been to the Grand you are going to love it! If you have, then you know what I mean. Enjoy! We will be celebrating our anniversary on April 1st. If you have any questions, let me know, but I am sure that these boards have answered most of them.

Have a great time!

Maria & John

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone going to the Grand 3-28 to 4-4

We stayed at the IB Maya a few years ago, while the Grand was under construction. We are very excited for our upcoming trip. Have you had the couples massage before? I am confused if this is part of the spa or the Grand. Do you know if this is something I could schedule for our arrival day as a surprise for my husband?

Kim

Ohio
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone going to the Grand 3-28 to 4-4

I can't answer your questions about the couples massage as we have not had one. I do have the email address for you so that you can contact the Grand in advance to set this up for your arrival day!

rpgrandparaiso@iberostar.com.mx

You can also set up your dinner reservations ahead of time, but we did not have any trouble with any reservations (although we tend to eat later 7:30-8:00 then most).

Maria

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone going to the Grand 3-28 to 4-4

Thank you very much for the email contact. Enjoy your anniversary, we may run ito you at the lobby bar one evening.

Kim & John

Lakeville...
Level Contributor
2,586 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone going to the Grand 3-28 to 4-4

JR girl-

We did the couples massage when we were there in october...yes..it is at the spa at the Grand, not at the commercial center.

have fun

9. Re: Anyone going to the Grand 3-28 to 4-4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 08:19
Get answers to your questions about Playa Paraiso