We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trips

Warrington, Cheshire
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Day Trips

Hello,

I am staying at the HV in 7 weeks time and just wondered what sort excursions first choice provide or external companies inc boat trips etc...

Can anyone provide me with a link or details of the trips

thanks in advanced

Stuart

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
296 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Day Trips

Hi Stuart Little,

Sarigereme Tours www.sarigerme.net/excursions.htm are the company to book any trips with. They are so much cheaper than First Choice. If you look on their website they give information about Sarigereme also.

We went on the jeep safari, and was one of the best days ever. When I say we that is me, my husband our 9 years old son and 15 year old step son. It is a must if you are going to do any of the trips - be prepared to get wet.....very wet.

First Choice recommend that you do not use external companies as they claim not to have relevant insurance, but they do, and cost a fraction of the price.

Hope you enjoy your stay. We went last July for two weeks. Was my 15th time to Turkey, I would not go back to the HV but would certainly go back to Turkey.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Day Trips

Couldn't have said it better myself.

They are fantastic and i would recommend them to everyone. They do have insurance and they are a fraction of the cost.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Day Trips

Worth mentioning if any of your party want a turkish bath the facilities in HV are very good but VERY overpriced. I go on them with Sarigerme tours they charged £10 and picked you up from front gates of HV took you to a proper turkish bath in Ovacik the nearest town then drop you back at the hotel, it was fab!

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
8,566 posts
49 reviews
4. Re: Day Trips

ditto wonderful people to do your trips with, the boat trips are excellent value for money £15 for a full day, dinner included, also pick up and drop off, if you go into the village they also give you a 10 per cent discount card for restaurants and bars, which we used to pay the tips

5. Re: Day Trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 05:39
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations