We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarigerme

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
12 reviews
Sarigerme

Just though id put a post about sarigerme itself as usually the forum is all about HV and complaints.

There is a lot more to sarigerme than the Holiday Village. Why not venture out one night for dinner ive spent many lovely evenings in Paradise restaurant in the town it it so reasonable and the food is fantastic, i went back for a night in september and we spent hours there and after the meal got shisha pipes out and had a really nice chat with the waiters. Also Carmen bar is a lovely little bar to relax in at night and does excellent snack food in the day and night pizzas etc and so is the Dolphin. There are also many local trip companies in the village who do excellent prices on all sorts of trips. The locals are so nice in sarigerme and prices a lot better than in the holiday village for shopping.

Also Sarigerme beach is much nicer than the HV beach and is only a 2ytl entrance fee and 5ytl for sun beds.

Sarigerme is so much more than the holiday village and i think its a shame many people don't get to see it. :)

Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
225 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Sarigerme

That was so nice of You, Hisaronu88.

some good info and tips there.

We spent many an evening in paradise restaurant, and also the dolphin. As the meals were so reasonable, it was a nice change from the buffet. even the a la cartes. And we stayed at one of the bars karaoke until 3 am! that was such a good night!

oh, dont forget the market on a sunday!

that is a must. many a bargain to be had there, and u can have a good laugh haggling aswel!

Gocek, Turkey
Level Contributor
3,307 posts
2. Re: Sarigerme

At last someone has mentioned that Sarigerme has a beach!

There are a couple of photos I took of the public beach in January about 4 years ago, just click on my name and then the Photos tab.

I can't understand why anyone would swim in an apparently regularly polluted pool when this beach is there - something to do with free drinks, maybe?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Sarigerme

Yeh the beach itself is so nice and not packed with too many sunbeds and the little cafe there is great too, ive sat out there for hours playing cards!!

So glad im not the only one that likes it :)

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
8,567 posts
49 reviews
4. Re: Sarigerme

we spent most of our holiday at the village much much nicer than the hotel, did say so on quite a few threads and advised others to do the same.

made many friends espeacially the guys from the sarigerme tours, who helped us pick places to eat and drink, and when any of them saw us would come and sit and talk for a while, what a lovely place, would go there again, but would never go to the holiday village, no good for couples. my opinion only

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: Sarigerme

Thanks for all the other posts thats why i started this off so hopefully other people who are planning hols for next year will know there is more to sarigerme than HV.

This year i stayed in gumbet but me and a friend hired a car and drove the 3hrs over to sarigerme as couldn't resist spending an evening there, stayed above Carmen bar in a lovely room and it was only £10 each for the night!

Also worth mentioning the jewellery shops in the HV are overpriced there is a fantastic jewellers in sarigerme called Seven Jewellers next to paradise restaurant (Ask for fago) i know the family well and they are lovely and good prices.

Also worth mentioning is if you want something a bit different and a bit more lively sarigerme does have a nightclub 'Club X Line' ask the locals they'll lead the way!!!

tyrone
1 post
6. Re: Sarigerme

hi i must not agree with you about seven jewllers

as i bought my engagment ring from him in may of las year and the stone fell out. The ring was returned for repair but He will not return it. I have E -mailed and rang him on a number of times but he will not answer the phone nor replay to my e-mails im very upset about this as i am getting married in june of this year and would liked to have had my ring so if you him can you please pass on a message that i would like my ring back thanks.

7. Re: Sarigerme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations