We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacuzzi Suites

watford
Level Contributor
44 posts
6 reviews
Jacuzzi Suites

Hi

Does anyone have any photos of a jacuzzi suite?

Thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
1. Re: Jacuzzi Suites

sorry no photos have been to this hotel twice, first time had one suite, but in october 07 we had two suites and getting the same again this october..quite spacious, the jucuzzi is in the bath with shower overhead, then we had a room with a sofa bed and tv and fridge, with balcony and a wee washing line,then a seprate bedroom with a queen size bed (I think or maybe it was a double but comfy enough, hubby keeps the air-con on at night and I found it a little cold, we were ground floor both times,

any questions just ask...when are you away??

watford
Level Contributor
44 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Jacuzzi Suites

Thanks for that, we are travelling with 2 9yr old boys so as long as the sofa bed is big enough for them thats fine!! We are going from Gatwick on 13th for a week, 2 families, really looking forward to it!

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Jacuzzi Suites

Is there a freezer bit in the fridge ?

scotland
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
4. Re: Jacuzzi Suites

Oh yes i think there is just a small freezer compartment(thats what I remember ),and the fridge is small too

Stockport
Level Contributor
139 posts
17 reviews
5. Re: Jacuzzi Suites

ours didnt have a freezer bit, its a small fridge with room (if you take the shelves out) to stand up 3 big bottles of water

Also shelves in the door, its really not very big though

6. Re: Jacuzzi Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 12:20
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations