We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton dress code

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
11,542 posts
65 reviews
Hilton dress code

Hello

Is there a dress code for this hotel for dinners.

Kindest regards

6 replies to this topic
ENGLAND
Level Contributor
9 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Hilton dress code

Hey, smart casual, no shorts.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
11,542 posts
65 reviews
2. Re: Hilton dress code

Thanks lluk

Very helpful

Any tips for this hotel?

Edited: 14 April 2018, 06:53
ENGLAND
Level Contributor
9 posts
31 reviews
3. Re: Hilton dress code

It is all you read on TA. I ask for the a mountain view room, not only are they very quiet rooms they have beautiful views. (thats if you have booked just a ordinary room) I have had a pool access room and found it very cold and dark. Im trying to think of things that might enhance you holiday, but to be honest its an excellent hotel and can not be faulted. If there is anything else that comes to mind I will reply again, I'm going in 4 days. Have a lovely time.

Holmes Chapel...
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Hilton dress code

Hi. Is it ok to wear smart longer shorts in July/August. This has always been ok in similar hotels we have stayed at in Antalya in the heat of summer. Wondered if it's the same here?

Thanks,

Nicy.

Kingston upon...
Level Contributor
1 post
85 reviews
5. Re: Hilton dress code

You can wear shorts in the restaurants. We are staying here at the moment and some are wearing flip-flops in the main buffet restaurant as well as shorts. There are quite a lot of people dressed up too, make-up nice dresses etc. The women seem to dress up more than the men. It is probably in the sweet spot between upmarket and casual. The pay-extra restaurants may be more formal we haven't been as have young kids.

One evening they have a "white night", where you are encouraged to wear that colour. Not essential, but worth packing if you have it.

Holmes Chapel...
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Hilton dress code

Hi. Thanks for replying. We are here now too! It's ok to wear smart shorts in the a la cartes too at this time of year. Hope you are enjoying your holiday!

Reply to: Hilton dress code
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations