We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

costa adeje to playa de las americas

Which Costa Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke-on-Trent...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
costa adeje to playa de las americas

hi can anyone tell me how long it would take to walk from costa adeje to playa de las americas

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,209 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: costa adeje to playa de las americas

Anything from a couple of minutes to several hours, it really depends on whereabouts you are in Costa Adeje because it is a very large area. If you tell us whereabouts you are staying and where you want to get to i.e. the clubs, or a specific bar we can tell you how long it will take.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Stoke-on-Trent...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: costa adeje to playa de las americas

hi we will be staying in the bahia princess and would like to meet friends that are staying in hotel las piramindes

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,209 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: costa adeje to playa de las americas

You are therefore staying in Fañabe see this map tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.… and your hotel is in square D3 your friends are in D7 You may want to take a taxi but if you allow 10 minutes to cross each square it is a nice walk along the seafront (the black and white checked area by the sea). Maybe you could meet halfway.

Stoke-on-Trent...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: costa adeje to playa de las americas

thankyou Aguilas thats very helpful

East Lothian...
Level Contributor
116 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: costa adeje to playa de las americas

Hi

Is there a similiar map to this, that would cover the area to Playa Paraiso.

Hotel Bahia Costa Adeji is where i will be staying

thanks

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,282 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: costa adeje to playa de las americas

The map link that gets used to help ,is quite old some hotels are not shown eg Marylanza and some have had name changes eg Teneife Princess is now Tenerife Best .Sadly its never been update and sadly i have never come across one as easy to read as this for other resorts .....maybe look to Google Maps ,personal opinion they arent that good

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,209 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: costa adeje to playa de las americas

There is this http://www.canar.biz/esplpar.html although IMO it is not very good but hotels are numbered so you can locate them. There may be other maps if someone has the time to search Google, but that is the only one I have saved. Hope it is of some use.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,282 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: costa adeje to playa de las americas

Any chance of asking Cam ,Aguilas ?.....just a thought ,you know hes a proper little boy scout !!!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,209 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: costa adeje to playa de las americas

I'll ask Oneleg, if there is bad weather in the UK, he may be busy making sure you lot can still talk to each other. 8) But he is a good lad so I'm sure if he has a spare moment he will try.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

north east
Level Contributor
494 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: costa adeje to playa de las americas

This map shows hotels

tenerife-uncovered.com/images/Maps/americas-…

Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje
Recent Conversations