We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panoramica Heights situated in Torviscas Alto on the Costa A

Birmingham, England
Level Contributor
1 post
132 reviews
Panoramica Heights situated in Torviscas Alto on the Costa A

We've booked our Christmas break to this hotel and resort but I can't find any info on what actually happens there during this time. Any help would be gratefully received.

Yorkshire,England
Level Contributor
489 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Panoramica Heights situated in Torviscas Alto on the Costa A

It may be a little early for them to post activites/menus for the Christmas period. You could always email them closer to the time. It will be a walk or taxi ride into the main area of costa a as the hotel is in the higher parts of the resort (over the motorway).

Maria

Norfolk
1 post
2 reviews
2. Re: Panoramica Heights situated in Torviscas Alto on the Costa A

It opened on the first of November. My wife and I just spent a great 2 weeks there. The apartments are nice and well equipped. I have registered the hotel on here but waiting for them to check it out. Great for couples not so for children or party animals.

It's high up and could be considered hard work. They run a free bus over to Los Christianos or you can go down to Costa Adeje for 4 euros in a cab. Very nice staff. I will be giving it high marks when I get the chance.

I can only speak as I find and it was great for us.

London, United...
1 post
3. Re: Panoramica Heights situated in Torviscas Alto on the Costa A

does anybody now how far the hotel is away from the costa adeje beach?

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
37 reviews
4. Re: Panoramica Heights situated in Torviscas Alto on the Costa A

we are booked in at this hotel in a weeks time - would be really happy for any information (good or bad) thanks x

Holyhead, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
5. Re: Panoramica Heights situated in Torviscas Alto on the Costa A

Looking to book holiday here but can not find any reviews can anyone help me out

North East England...
Level Contributor
778 posts
22 reviews
6. Re: Panoramica Heights situated in Torviscas Alto on the Costa A

Some reviews travelrepublic.co.uk/hotels/…

7. Re: Panoramica Heights situated in Torviscas Alto on the Costa A

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2014, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje