We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

panoramica heights

Nehterlands
Level Contributor
79 posts
16 reviews
panoramica heights

I stumbled upon this hotel at hotels4u.com hotels4u.com/hotels/panoramica-heights.aspx

But cant find it on TA at all. Any info about it? Is it any good?

233 replies to this topic
Whittle-le-Woods
Level Contributor
293 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: panoramica heights

Hi

Think they are way up in San Eugenio Alto, you would I think need a car, or would be ok to walk down to bars & beaches probably about 20-30 mins, but need a taxi back as there are steep hills.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
60 reviews
2. Re: panoramica heights

Looks beautiful!

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: panoramica heights

Hi

Putting the hotel into the search engine I get a strong impression that it seems to be part of TUI and it seems to be well advertised in Sweden an Norway/Finland so I wonder just how many people from the UK stay there. I am not knocking the place {as misslyons says it look lovely} but it could be more people from that area than say the UK {just something to think about}

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

4. Re: panoramica heights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2012, 16:05

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: panoramica heights

Bumping this in hopes someone knows of it ,

Looked at various maps and cant find CC Oasis Del Sur mentioned in the link as being close by ,it may give a better idea of area .No external photos of the building may suggest a hotel /apartments like others that have had a name change

Welcome a b , i hope you have some input to peoples questions soon ...rather than 2 posts decrying others posts ,and another saying you havent been but "heard" its not very good

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
182 reviews
6. Re: panoramica heights

When I first saw your post I thought, never heard of it, didn´t think there were any hotels up there. After seeing the other posts I can only assume it is brand new (it looks it) so I found the address it is somewhere in the location I was thinking of. If you look at this link, http://goo.gl/maps/5DX4 it is the start of Torviscas Alto and the hotel is supposedly somewhere on the road that runs up and down. I personally would to up, judging by the views as going down is nearly all residential and a lot closer to the motorway. In one of the images of the hotel it looks as if the outside is painted dark red. When you get to the very top of the road there are some apartments (these have been for sale for years), perhaps someone has bought them and converted into a hotel. If that is the case the views are stunning the area lovely but it is a long way from the resorts and the hill really is a killer. http://goo.gl/maps/7eKI Possibly these!

Sorry this is all assumption based on a vague knowledge of the roads in question but at least you get an idea of what you could face each day and whether you want the trek or not.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,928 posts
19 reviews
7. Re: panoramica heights

The overview is just a" little" misleading ...>>> close to the beach<<< just from the photos you can see that is not so !

Google do have it mapped but there is no link on the map with directions how to get there , and Google usually have a link ...so as already said most probably very new , and the small area of building you can see, is red as Aguilas has pointed out ...

Sylla

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
28 reviews
8. Re: panoramica heights

They look amazing ! Would not mind staying there but would probably have to have a car . Oneleg , sounds like someone has a b in their bonnet :)

regards Deedee

Whittle-le-Woods
Level Contributor
293 posts
41 reviews
9. Re: panoramica heights

Yes Aguilas, those are the ones I was referring to, I can see them from my apartment in San Eugenio Alto, they have been building them for a couple of years, watched them go up bit by bit, I also thought they were private villas. They zig zag up the hill, cut into mountain.

Edited: 05 July 2012, 19:11
Whittle-le-Woods
Level Contributor
293 posts
41 reviews
10. Re: panoramica heights

Next to Santa Monica

Reply to: panoramica heights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje
Recent Conversations