We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

terrazas del duque apartments tenerife

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
4 posts
22 reviews
terrazas del duque apartments tenerife

Going to stay at Terrazas del duque in 5 weeks with friends, never been to tenerife before, I beleive the apartments are fantastic has anyone stayed there, Can anyone tell me which are the best bars & places to eat.

Belfast
Level Contributor
45 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: terrazas del duque apartments tenerife

Hi

We have stayed here before the 2nd time we went to tenerife and actually we are returning in August this year for the fourth time. These apartments are well equiped and in a central location. opnly a couple minutes walk from the beach, bars , resturants and supermarkets. the supermarkets are only 5 minutes away but i advise you to use the big supermacado up near grand sur

just get a taxi and you will be there within 10 mins.

there are 2 pools 1 for each complex with sunloungers quiet and peaceful so you can have a relaxing time. the beach is around 10 mins walk downhill but you do have to pay for sun loungers and umbrellas, quite tough getting home you have to walk uphill in the sun and you certainly need a drink.

Just walk along the front at nightime and you will come across some nice resturants and bars, a good choice. You can even get a taxi into PDLA just around the corner from where you are staying outside the hotel, or even get the bus in, cheap and quick, or if you like sea food head out towards La Caletta some lovely seafish resturants here.

Hope this helps

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
4 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: terrazas del duque apartments tenerife

Hi

Thanks for all of the details very much appreciated. Could you tell me which side of the building your entrance is as we are not quite sure about our map it says to go in at the gate of Terrazas del Duque phase 2 at the rear in Calle Agando, but the map we have from the owner said the entrance is next to Hotel Jardines del teide is this so.

Thanks once again

Belfast
Level Contributor
45 posts
36 reviews
3. Re: terrazas del duque apartments tenerife

Are you staying at Terrazas del Duque 1 or 2

Terrazas 1 entrance on main road next to bank,

Terrazas 2 entrance half way up Calle helsinki road

hope this helps

4. Re: terrazas del duque apartments tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2012, 05:24
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje