We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

morromar apartments???

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
morromar apartments???

hi...we booked here for our honeymoon flying on 12th september for 2 weeks all inclusive, please can anyone recomend which room i should request? for views and balcony space? do they have evening entertainment? and any info on what bars are good (i drink cider) lol thanks guys x

Hampshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: morromar apartments???

You should be able to find most of the info you require on Tripadvisor Morromar Apartment Reviews site which is how i found most of my info for these apartments. Its very helpful and you can also read other peoples reviews of which rooms you may want as there is a link to that. We going in October and are looking forward to going to these apartments as almost all reviews are excellent. Hope this helps you.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: morromar apartments???

hi, we are staying AI at Morromar in 8 days, can't wait. from reading the reviews there is daytime and evening entertainment.

I will post a review once we return.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: morromar apartments???

great thanks any info is greatly recieved! can you see what is the best room to ask for? oh and if they have a hairdryer and kettle? and what the breakfast (hot) is. looking forward to your reply! xx

Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: morromar apartments???

I will be here in 3 weeks reviews look good, Can not wait :)

devon
Level Contributor
327 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: morromar apartments???

i've posted asking about room location etc..but sadly i've had no replies.

thing is (and i mentioned this) that i can only access TA through my phone..and therefore CANT SEE the room-tips section (since mobile ta was updated)

can anybody here help?? (its not so much for me, as my elderly parents..they havent holidayed for a few yrs now, due to severe illness..and i want THIS holiday to be one to remember, and special for them.....)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
222 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: morromar apartments???

How do you like your stay? I'm booked to go July .

Were you able to hire a fan to keep cool at night? And do you know if you have to pay extra to use the gym?

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: morromar apartments???

You can hire fans at reception.............

The gym is a seperate business at the Morromar, charges are here - gymvisit.com/gyms/…1295550317

devon
Level Contributor
327 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: morromar apartments???

Knk, when in July? I'm booked for 2weeks end July/ beginning of august... Can't wait!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
222 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: morromar apartments???

I'm flying in to lanzarote on the 17th July, when you going.?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
222 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: morromar apartments???

Thanks , I got an email from the hotel today x

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen