We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments Rocas Negras

Cologne, Germany
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Apartments Rocas Negras

Hi, does anybody have a contact for renting an apartment at Rocas Negras ? All apartments seem to be privately owned.

Thanks in advance.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments Rocas Negras

Just Google them and all the companies who have the apartments for private rental are listed. That includes holiday rentals who have several on the complex www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p502990…

Or you could phone them direct & ask about apartments they have

+34 928513986

Cologne, Germany
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments Rocas Negras

Many thanks !

ESSEX
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartments Rocas Negras

Has any one stayed here what are they like ?????

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartments Rocas Negras

If you follow the link in the first post there are some reviews from people who've stayed. Or there's several reviews here espanabreaks.com/villainfo.php/…togReviews Unfortunately they're not listed on TA & so no reviews

Edited: 06 March 2012, 18:43
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
118 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartments Rocas Negras

Hi, i stayed in these apartments and just came back last week. I loved them, its the best location, just off the main strip with everything within walking distance and the big Spar next door. Its very quiet and private and was perfect for me as I was on my own. I was going to send the link of the apartment I was in but it was for sale at the time so must be sold as I cant find it online now. The apart in the link Miss Chief sent looks fab. I would definitely go there again.

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartments Rocas Negras

Glad you had a good holiday, I've never spotted these apartments before when staying off C Italia. I guess they're predominantly privately owned/residential & not much signage? Did you find your Salsa class by the way ??

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
118 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartments Rocas Negras

You wouldn't even notice them as the entrance is very small with just a small sign over the door. It's right next door to the Chinese. No didn't get to salsa unfortunately! Online i had found Bahia which is upstairs in Costa Mar. I wandered down there early last week but they only open on fri and sat so I was home at that stage. Next time!

manchester
Level Contributor
1 post
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apartments Rocas Negras

We spent a marvelous week in October at one on the apartments with-in the Rocas Negras complex which was privately owned. I have to say both my wife & I were looking forward to this break but were unsure what to expect from Lanzarote, but we what we experienced was excellent on every aspect.

The apartment was very good, clean, well apointed and brilliantly positioned just off the main drag into Puerto Del Carmen. It offered a very peaceful retreat and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We were approxiamtely 100 yards from the Spar supermarket which was handy for our daily shopping as we went self catering. The apartment was well kitted out for self catering so made cooking & preparing food very easy. In fact everything about the apartment was good.

Each morning we went for a long walk along the beach before the sun got too hot and one of our favorite walks was to Playa Honda passing by the airport. It was great to watch the planes land & take off. The weather during the week we had was excellent and most days the temperatures reached the low 30's which for someone who has lived in England this year was a shock to the system. We had several hours in the afternoon sun bathing by the pool at the apartment and this was total relaxation as all you could hear were the birds and the sound of people swimming in the pool.

We treated ourselves on the first & last nights to eating out and we found 2 excellent restaurants. The choice of places to eat & drink was huge and there was something for everyones taste (Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, Italian) and varying prices. We ended up at Pavarotti & the Italiano Pizzareia which were both very good. The quality of food was excellent, the service pleasant and not rushed and the ambience was relaxing. At the Italiano we went with some friends and stayed until midnight and time just wizzed by.

We had a walk to the old town of Puerto del Carmen and this area was lovelly, esecially round the harbour area where people just sat and watched for long periods - fascinating place.

We also had morning coffee & cakes at the golf clubhouse on our last morning before catching the plane home and this was an enjoyable thing to do as both my wife and I play golf. It was good to see the golfers playing what looked like a challenging course especially as the wind was strong when we were there. I have to say the cakes & coffee were excellent and the staff at the course were helpful and spent sometime talking with us, giving us some information on the local area & the island. Then we went for a short trip to Puerto Calero which is just up the road from Del Camen & this is a wonderful place with some very expensive properties on show. If we go again to Lanzarote this is a place we will spend time at as it is very impressive.

This is just a brief summary of our holiday in Lanzarote but we both thoroughly enjoyed the island, location of the apartments and the things to do on the island. The weather also made our stay enjoyable and the people we met were warm & friendly. So in short we had a great time & cannot wait to go back.

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Apartments Rocas Negras

Glad you enjoyed your first trip to Lanzarote Phil, it sounds as though you filled your time there and got out and about and explored.

It would seem you've caught the "bug" :o)

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Apartments Rocas Negras

Sounds like you had a lovely holiday Phil, great report. Hubby and I are staying at the Rogras Apartments next march, am looking forward to staying there now :)

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen