We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fayna Apartments

North Shields...
Level Contributor
2 posts
51 reviews
Fayna Apartments

Just to let the people who were asking about these apartments. My husband and I have just returend from Lanzarote and visited the Fayna Apartments to see if we would like to stay there next year. The good news is that they have just been newly refurbished and look very nice so give it a try, I don't think you will be disappointed if you have already stayed there in the past.

Wirral
Level Contributor
69 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Fayna Apartments

Thanks for this posting did you notice if Los Arcos which share reception have also been refurbished ?

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
349 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Fayna Apartments

los arcos are they now called flamingo would love to know what these are like have booked them for next year as they sound nice but would love to hear from anyone that has stayed in these and also and how do we get the key if we should arrive after reception is closed as prices vary greatly from morning flights to evening ones

Wirral
Level Contributor
69 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Fayna Apartments

If you look on www.lanzarote.com Fayna, Flamingo and Los Arcos 3 seperate accomodations all using Fayna reception. I would like to know if Los Arcos and Flamingo have also just been refurbished as well as Fayna

North Shields...
Level Contributor
2 posts
51 reviews
4. Re: Fayna Apartments

I don't know as we only viewed Fayna apts but I have a pamphlet which I can scan to you if you would like to give me your e-mail address as I can't attach it to this message.

I can tell you that the description of the picture is of blue and yellow checked pine furniture which may be old as the fayna and flamingo have blue furniture if this helps.

ireland
11 posts
5. Re: Fayna Apartments

just back from the Fayna Appartments and thought these Appartments were brilliant. They are just across the road from the Golden corner and up the street about 20meters. The Appartments were spotlessly clean ,towels changed regulary . The staff were also brilliant, even showing me around the neighbouring Los Arcos complex. There is a Spar supermarket just up the road, bars shops and restuarants all around . I have stayed in the Fariones Playa before and thought they were great , but these Appartments are just as good for half the price. There were sun beds available any time of the day , no need to get up at six to book one which was one of the best things about these appartments. There is a Taxi rank and bus stop right on the corner . You may hear a delivery van or street cleaner early in the morning but this didnt bother me. If anyone has a complaint about these appartments I would be very surprised . To me staying here was like having my own little Villa in the middle of Puerto Del Carmen. The Los Arcos Appartments are part of the same company , they have fantastic sea views and the apartments are the same as the Fayna , the only thing I didnt like is that there are patio slabs with little pebbles instead of tiles around the pool which wouldnt be good on the bare feet, and also they lead onto the roof of some shops which could be dangerous for small kids. All in all I had a great holiday and wouldnt go anywhere else when I go back . If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and i will answere if I can . I was a bit apprehensive before I went as I couldnt find any information about these , now i Iknow why, people were trying to keep them secret so they wouldnt be overrun by holidaymakers

ireland
11 posts
6. Re: Fayna Apartments

just back from the Fayna Appartments and thought these Appartments were brilliant. They are just across the road from the Golden corner and up the street about 20meters. The Appartments were spotlessly clean ,towels changed regulary . The staff were also brilliant, even showing me around the neighbouring Los Arcos complex. There is a Spar supermarket just up the road, bars shops and restuarants all around . I have stayed in the Fariones Playa before and thought they were great , but these Appartments are just as good for half the price. There were sun beds available any time of the day , no need to get up at six to book one which was one of the best things about these appartments. There is a Taxi rank and bus stop right on the corner . You may hear a delivery van or street cleaner early in the morning but this didnt bother me. If anyone has a complaint about these appartments I would be very surprised . To me staying here was like having my own little Villa in the middle of Puerto Del Carmen. The Los Arcos Appartments are part of the same company , they have fantastic sea views and the apartments are the same as the Fayna , the only thing I didnt like is that there are patio slabs with little pebbles instead of tiles around the pool which wouldnt be good on the bare feet, and also they lead onto the roof of some shops which could be dangerous for small kids. All in all I had a great holiday and wouldnt go anywhere else when I go back . If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and i will answere if I can . I was a bit apprehensive before I went as I couldnt find any information about these , now i Iknow why, people were trying to keep them secret so they wouldnt be overrun by holidaymakers

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
349 posts
24 reviews
7. Re: Fayna Apartments

thanks sounds lovely only concern is that reception closes at nine and we will be getting an evening flight how would we get our key if you can help that would be great

ireland
11 posts
8. Re: Fayna Apartments

you need to contact them in reception and they will make arrangements for late arrivals, contact , apartamentosfayna@lageria .com hope this helps

surrey
Level Contributor
140 posts
13 reviews
9. Re: Fayna Apartments

Thinking of booking the Fayna with my husband and 15mth grandaughter, do you think suitable. Used to stay in Atalaya until all sold off which was a shame. Can anyone advise who you book Fayna with. Are they the same

as the Flamingo or separate. ANy help greatly appreciated.

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
349 posts
24 reviews
10. Re: Fayna Apartments

hiya flamingo are run by the same people as fayna have taken my daughter to apartments in lanzarote we just get an upstairs apartment so she cannot run into the pool we booked through booking .com hope this helps

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen