We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve 2018

Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
New Years Eve 2018

After spending several holidays from winter to summer in PDC we have finally booked for Christmas & new year this year.

My only question is does anyone have any suggestions on what to do for NYE ?

I’m thinking restaurants / bars / shows ?

Having never been at this time of year any pointers would be fantastic.

Many thanks , see you all on the 27th December

3 replies to this topic
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,440 posts
301 reviews
1. Re: New Years Eve 2018

We always book a restaurant, some have set menus for New years Eve. We usually eat around 7pm then head to our local in the Old Town and bring in the New year there (there are some fireworks at midnight). After this we head down onto to the strip to the main beach and watch the 1 am main fireworks. The road is closed off people on the streets and bars etc overlooking the seafront. Great atmosphere. If you check on Lanzarote information they usually have what's going on and where. Bring something warm for evening it does feel cool.

Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: New Years Eve 2018

Many thanks Difah for your reply & apologies for my seemingly slow response.

We have managed to book a restaurant down near the harbour & will follow your advice about moving down to the strip.

Have a great time

County Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,026 posts
263 reviews
3. Re: New Years Eve 2018

We have gone for Christmas the last three years. This is the first time we are including New Year's Eve in our stay so looking forward to it.

The apartment has a view of Playa Grande beach and I think that is where the fireworks will be at 1am so it should be great to see.

We better look at booking somewhere for dinner New Years eve after reading this.

Reply to: New Years Eve 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen