We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Club rooms

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
159 posts
Playa Club rooms

We have booked a package holiday with Jet2 and staying at Labranda Playa Club. We have a 1 bedroom apartment with pool or garden view and I was going to email to request a first floor sunny room, but wondered if Jet2 is allocated certain rooms, or a certain block, and the decision will already have been made. Does anyone know please?

5 replies to this topic
Ireland
Level Contributor
3,039 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: Playa Club rooms

Click below and "Ask a question" on their Tripadvisor Review Page. You need to click on Q&A and then "Ask a question"

Those who frequent Tripadvisor who've stayed there/reviewed there will get a notification that somebody, i.e you, has asked a question and they can answer it.

https://www.tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Review-g662…

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
825 posts
1 review
2. Re: Playa Club rooms

Thank you.

uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Playa Club rooms

We have stayed twice at these apartments and It’s certainly worth requesting a first floor apartment but my advice is to request a quiet location. We have been at both sides of the complex travelling with jet2 and both times have been disturbed during the night with bars emptying bottles into the recycling bins outside the complex. In my experience, this was nightly at 1:30am by bar staff and 5:30am by the municipal recycling wagons. Thought we were just unlucky the first time but bins are all around the outside of the complex. If your’e a sound sleeper you may not be disturbed.

We now stay at the sister hotel in Puerto Del Carmen -Labranda Los Cocoteros. Hope you have an enjoyable stay.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: Playa Club rooms

If you E Mail Playa Club with your requests a week before you travel they will always try their best to help you get the room you would like.

Wirral
Level Contributor
2,421 posts
137 reviews
5. Re: Playa Club rooms

I've private messaged you.

Reply to: Playa Club rooms
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted