We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Jelsa - Hvar

Cardiff
4 posts
Save Topic
Bus from Jelsa - Hvar

Can anyone help with information on getting from Jelsa to Hvar Town? I plan to leave Jelsa after 17:40 as that is when the Catamaran gets in from Bol.

I've checked previous messages and looked at a couple of useful links to bus timetables but it looks like the latest bus leaves Jelsa at 14:10.

Anyone had any luck with this subject?

Thanks in advance

kt :-)

4 replies to this topic
Vodice, Croatia
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Jelsa - Hvar

Hello,

The latest bus leaves Jelsa at 18:15 for Hvar town.

Link (bus compagny) : cazmatrans.hr/cazmatrans-otok-hvar/jelsa-hva…

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Jelsa - Hvar

Hi there

I was wondering if you knew where the bus goes from in Jelsa? I am planning on getting the ferry from Bol, which gets into Jelsa at 18.10, and I don't know if it would be possible to make the last bus of the day.

Oxfordshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Jelsa - Hvar

Hi are you still looking for info on catching the bus from Jelsa?

Edited: 05 August 2014, 18:31
Holmfirth, United...
Level Contributor
371 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Jelsa - Hvar

Hello the ferry to jelsa goes at 17:50 6 days a week, on Sundays the time is different, (although the correct websites show slightly different times) you will arrive in around 1815, you will need to walk fast up towards the bus station as the bus leaves at 18:40 on those days

It.ll take 8-10 mins

If you look at google maps the bus station is the big white building 150-200 metres in land on the road that runs from the harbour (right to left on the screen) , you will walk past the park and then the large car parks on the right.

There is a large map in the port and a few signposts..

Edited: 05 August 2014, 18:48
Reply to: Bus from Jelsa - Hvar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jelsa
Recent Conversations