We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen party - June 2018

Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hen party - June 2018

Hi all,

Around 20 of us are looking to travel to Hvar for a hen party. Does anyone have any hotels/apartments to rent that they can recommend?

Also, any suggestions on where to go in the evenings and what to expect etc would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Hvar
Hvar
Hvar Island, Croatia
Villa Nora Hvar
Villa Nora Hvar
#1 of 16 hotels in Hvar
Hotel Fortuna
Hotel Fortuna
#1 of 1 hotels in Milna
Hotel Park Hvar
Hotel Park Hvar
#2 of 16 hotels in Hvar
8 replies to this topic
Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
3,004 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen party - June 2018

Not sure about accomodations but check out booking.com and AirBnb and rent a villa or multiple apartments. Hvar Town is renowned for it's party scene. Hula Hula, Pink and Carpe Diem are the most popular. June is a great time to go, warm temperatures 25C+ and accommodations less expensive than July/August (although Hvar Town is one of the most expensive places in Croatia).

Mentioned in this post
Hvar
Hvar
Hvar Island, Croatia
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen party - June 2018

Perfect, that’s helpful. Struggling to find places that’ll accommodate all of us in the same place at the moment. Any recommendations of which areas in Hvar are close to the nightlife? Thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Hvar
Hvar
Hvar Island, Croatia
Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
3,004 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen party - June 2018

I haven't been to Hvar Town so I'm unable to give such precise advice, but anywhere around Hvar Town would be fine. Could be best to try to get two or three villas close to each other rather than one. You will have more options.

Mentioned in this post
Hvar
Hvar
Hvar Island, Croatia
S S
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,938 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen party - June 2018

Not sure on the price but look into Amfora Grand Beach Resort

Mentioned in this post
Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort
Amfora Hvar Grand Beach...
2,261 Reviews
Hvar Island, Croatia
Chicago
Level Contributor
91 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen party - June 2018

I would receomend Amphora Resort. Great location, only a short scenic walk to the old town. The best part is a beautiful pool area with a pool side bar. I think I posted a photo on here before.

We were there In spring, therefore I can not comment on how the service is during the summer months. We were very happy, the view was spectacular and the breackfast bar was a very good value.

There are several beach bars not far from the hotel.

We first wished to stay right in the old town, but this was much better option, by having the beach, the pool, the view and the old town just a short walk away.

Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen party - June 2018

Thank you all so much :)!

3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hen party - June 2018

Is it worth paying extra to stay at Amphora resort? Will there be pool parties there during the day and will it be lively.

I will be in Hvar July 1 - July 5th

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Hvar
Hvar
Hvar Island, Croatia
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hen party - June 2018

Hey, not sure about the hotel but I believe Hvar has plenty of beach clubs close by!

Mentioned in this post
Hvar
Hvar
Hvar Island, Croatia
Reply to: Hen party - June 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted