We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Los Christianos

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
166 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Los Christianos

Help!! Coming to Los Christianos 10th June and I have just looked at 14 day weather forecast for Tenerife South. It shows rain from 10th to 15th with occasional sun/cloud. Have they got it wrong? Anyone help.

up north
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Los Christianos

dont worry thats only a forecast !! no one can see that far ahead ..wait until the day before, if you get that much rain you will be very unlucky..lol..

and you cant change the weather so if it does rain do the shops instead of the beach.we always head to the nearest cheap bar !!

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
166 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Los Christianos

Thanks very much for replying. Not going to look at forecast until day before like you suggest. If it does rain will hit the shops or find a nice bar, great idea.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
212 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Los Christianos

just back today after a week of wall to wall sunshine.

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Los Christianos

The "other half" made a mistake of looking at the weather a few weeks before our holiday in may and nearly unpacked the suitcase as people on ta were saying the same as you...well how wrong were the reports as it was hot all the time we were there...Dont worry about the weather as we cant stop mother nature lol.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,260 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Los Christianos

ignore ignore ignore

today our local weather said wind and rain. took the kids along the front in Liverpool by the water. all well wrapped up and ended up roasting and having ice cream.

this is one profession they should be done for under the trade discrimination.

they haven.t got a clue

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
166 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in Los Christianos

Thank you for your replies. It was a bit daunting to look at weather forecast and seeing rain for 5 days!! Expect that in UK but not in Tenerife, well not at this time of the year. I agree we would be very unlucky indeed. Thanks again.

surrey,uk
Level Contributor
297 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather in Los Christianos

Im flying out next thurs (14th) and this morning made the mistake of looking at the weather forecast also...... seems to say a week of cloudiness and showers.

Oh well, better than working

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
166 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather in Los Christianos

I wasn't going to look at weather forecast again but after reading your reply couldn't resist!! Looked at Holiday Weather and indeed it forecasts rain nearly every day. However, looked at The Weather Channel for Tenerife South Airport and it forecasts Sun every day!! So who knows, hopefully we will get some decent weather and hopefully it will be warmer than it is here at the moment. Enjoy.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,350 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather in Los Christianos

If you are quick have a look at the webcam …micanarias.com/webcam/… before it gets dark, you will see it is a brilliant day, looking down on the resorts. It was a bit breezy earlier this afternoon but it is still 26C at 7.00pm

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Wales uk
8 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather in Los Christianos

I'm going on the 14th too! Its always nice every time I go, even at Christmas so I wouldn't worry too much :)

Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos
Recent Conversations