We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather and general info on playa d bossa in oct

Hatfield, England...
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Weather and general info on playa d bossa in oct

Im wanting to book a wks stay in playa den bossa with my son who is17yrs old n his mate, and my 12yr old daughter. I can get a really good deal in a nice hotel for 1st wk in oct but im worried it will be dull weather and not much going on for the boys? Is bora bora still lively and is the water park open?

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
26,549 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather and general info on playa d bossa in oct

What hotel would that be then?

Hatfield, England...
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather and general info on playa d bossa in oct

Fiesta Palm Beach or Bahamas

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
26,549 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather and general info on playa d bossa in oct

Both of those would be too far south for me. Could very well be suitable for your children though.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,181 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather and general info on playa d bossa in oct

Like the bahamas better as just that much further from Space and the crowds that hang about. Although Space may be closed by your visit.

Weather was great last year and is usually good, we always go out the last two weeks of September, weather can be iffy, and better at the start of October.

Certainly Bor Bora should still be open, has been in previous years, not sure of the water park.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather and general info on playa d bossa in oct

Most of the clubs have their closing parties in September. The waterpark also closes during September. My last visit was during the second week of October 2010. I walked through Playa den Bossa a couple of times, its very quiet in October. I was staying in Figueretas near Ibiza town which saved the day as we had many more options and were never bored. Weather was not fantastic then, we had a storm one night, but actually I would go at same time again.

Edited: 05 September 2012, 17:55
Glasgow, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather and general info on playa d bossa in oct

I have similar issue; curious if it is worth booking in mid oct. All big clubs have closed, heard Ibiza town is not too bad. I would be stayin at borra borra beach but if its dead then no point. I want the party scene, bouncing nightlifeand decent weather...should i reconsider....? cheers!

Hatfield, England...
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather and general info on playa d bossa in oct

If you look on ibiza spotlight space still has its last closing party on 7th oct so if i were you id book the 1st wk to catch that if ur wanting a crowd n atmosphere.

Hatfield, England...
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather and general info on playa d bossa in oct

was bora bora open in oct or just the last wk in sept? also is it hot enough to sunbathe or just shorts n t shirt weather....many thanks.

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,800 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather and general info on playa d bossa in oct

BB is open until the 8th

The Sticks
Level Contributor
34 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather and general info on playa d bossa in oct

Should be around 26 degrees during the day, the season seems to have stretched out to include the first week of October so most Space and Sankeys ares still open. Check out `Ibiza Spotlight` web pages, they have a full list of closing parties.

Get answers to your questions about Playa d'en Bossa