We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will it be open 11-18 October

Christchurch...
Level Contributor
151 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Will it be open 11-18 October

Any idea if things will be open ie resturants etc and and good tips/website for one bedroom apartment

Birmingham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Will it be open 11-18 October

I love how little chaos there is that time of year. The water's warmer than it is during the summer, the weather's incredible (and i've just got off the phone with family who live out there, aparently it's still hot, hot, hot) and, if you're in the "loop", there are some epic parties. There's an incredible restaurants in Ibiza town, i can't remember the name but i'm sure you'll find some ace "under the radar" places to eat. It's a proper little adventure in the fall, i love it. I fly out on the 6th.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Will it be open 11-18 October

I went for a week last October 9th. The weather then was sunny but with cloudy/rainy intervals. It did not affect the holiday really, it made it more fun to be honest. I stayed in Figueretas (halfway from Bossa and Ibiza town). Playa D'en Bossa was very, very, very Quiet with not a lot going on anymorem the clubs had all closed as had the waterpark, but the beach was a still great and there were still a number of decent restaurants and bars open. We chose to stay around the prom in Figuertetas of an evening for a meal followed by a wander into Ibiza town which only took about 15-20 minutes and there was plenty going on still, Ibiza town is lovely. Try taking the water taxi round of an evening as an alternative to the walk for a different perspective.

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Will it be open 11-18 October

i've got a 2 bedroom apartment in playa den bossa that rents very cheaply in october ;-)

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,173 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Will it be open 11-18 October

Ferry PDB to ibiza town closes at 18.00 hrs from 15th September

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,173 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Will it be open 11-18 October

bee have sent you a PM

ian

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Will it be open 11-18 October

just saw it and responded. thanks ian.

7. Re: Will it be open 11-18 October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about Playa d'en Bossa