We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

siroco apartments (serenity)

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
siroco apartments (serenity)

Hi all! I'm looking at the Siroco apartments for hols in August. The new adult only premier apts look lovely but I dont see any mention of air conditionig. Does anyone know if they do have it? If not, any recommendations for a nice modern apt or hotel with air con and adult only or

not many kids! We are a couple in their forties, like a good night out but quiet during the day! 1st time to lanzarote so all advice appreciated! Thanks in advance :-)

Handforth, United...
Level Contributor
385 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: siroco apartments (serenity)

Was in the Siroco in March (In the premier apartments). Didn't notice any air conditioning,

There is a safe in the wardrobe though and you have your own pool (no kids) which was a tad chilly in March. Also sunbeds front and back of your apartment (make sure you get a ground floor apartment).

We enjoyed our time and are going again next March.

Book your Premium apartments in advance with your travel agent (we used Jet 2), it is miles cheaper then the 15euro upgrade per night that is the offer in the Siroco reception.

We were SC but they do offer AI but we preferred to eat out at the many restaurants in CT

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: siroco apartments (serenity)

thanks for your reply corky1963! Mmm dont think I could cope for 2 weeks with no a/c especially in august when I imagine it will be quite warm! Thats a shame because the apartments do look lovely! We like to eat out at night aswell so not really bothered about all inc. Oh well back to the drawing board lol!

Handforth, United...
Level Contributor
385 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: siroco apartments (serenity)

Just found the Siroco website http://www.clubsiroco.com/en/index.html and no where does it mention A/C . If you can cope with out A/C then for the price you pay you can't go wrong as far as I was concerned. Like you AI just doesn't appeal to me.

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: siroco apartments (serenity)

thanks I did look at their site and couldnt see anything mentioned...thought maybe id missed something! Really dont think I could cope without it! Always go to Turkey and everywhere seems to have it so I've been spoiled! This is 1st time to lanzarote so want it to be right. Ive looked at Luabay lanzarote beach aswell if you have any info! Thanks again

Handforth, United...
Level Contributor
385 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: siroco apartments (serenity)

It was our first time to Lanzarote for over 10 years. Like you we go to Turkey (Icmeler) a lot and A/C is a must, even when we go in September. Lanzarote is nowhere near as hot as Turkey by the way and there is always a slight breeze in CT that makes it feel cooler (although I did burn in March!).

In 3 weeks time I'm in Kefalonia, which is a first for me. Been to Greece and Greek Island before but not Kefalonia,

Good Luck with your search.

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: siroco apartments (serenity)

Mmm lucky you! I was looking a kos before but decided on lanzarote. Enjoy your holiday and thanks again for your advice. :-)

Costa Teguise, Spain
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
1,507 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: siroco apartments (serenity)

maybe look at teguise playa with jet 2 , they do half board or breakfast only option too, or coronas playa which is a tompson gold hotel, no kids! both have aircon

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: siroco apartments (serenity)

Thank you for your advice, I will have a look at both of them, its a minefield!

12 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: siroco apartments (serenity)

Hello Weeburdy.

Thanks for considering Club Siroco Serenity as an option for your Holidays.

I am afraid the Premiums apartments do not have Air conditioning yet (maybe in a near future). Nevertheless, summer time here it is not so warm to really need it, unless we have the marrocco heat, that might come. In case that happens, Air cons, coolers and fans can be rented.

Hope to be of help so you can make your decision.

Have a nice Holiday in Lanzarote

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: siroco apartments (serenity)

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply!Your apts look lovely and I haven't ruled them out! Maybe see you in august :-)