We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newton Aycliffe
Level Contributor
146 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair

I have a holiday booked flying ryanair. I was to print off my boarding voucher today. This printed no problems. It was only for the outward journey how do I print the return journey boarding pass?

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
18,544 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair

Just go to Manage my Booking on the Ryanair website and you should see both your outbound and homeward flights. You can check in for your return flight as long as it is within the next 15 days but a recent poster in the Air Travel forum suggests they have checked in for flights over 15 days before.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,953 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryanair

As sunmagic says, go into Manage my Booking and the inbound will show there. As you aren't actually booking a return flight, but two one way flights, that's why it will usually only let you check in 15 days prior to each flight.

Newton Aycliffe
Level Contributor
146 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryanair

Thanks for your helpful replies. I booked my outbound boarding pass today to go on 22nd May. So if I wait 7 days can I access my booking and do the return pass? I return on 29th May.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,953 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryanair

Once you're inside the 15 days you can print off your return pass anytime up to 4 hours before the flight is due to depart.

worlddivingtraveller
Level Contributor
39 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ryanair

print it well !!

a friend of our was stung by Ryanair "as the ink wasn't dark enough" yes truly !

- told to go and re-print (and miss the flight) or pay an extra £40 !!!

-guess what there was no differance in the two!

Upton,wirral...
Level Contributor
328 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ryanair

I second the above post, I too have heard this story, advised to use a laser-jet printer rather than inkjet! So I am going to print them out at home then at work just to be on safe side! Ryanair really try and squeeze the last penny out of you lol

Jan x

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,953 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ryanair

My son uses Ryanair and he justs prints his at home. Bog standard printer, and not a very good one at that, but he has never had any problems. Not to mention that the barcode has probably got a fold across it by the time he's coming home. Does not do packing - just shoves it all in!

Upton,wirral...
Level Contributor
328 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ryanair

Leyland I think with ryanair you hear so many stories you end up scared of putting a foot wrong,hence the multiple printing, I would put money on there not being a problem with my home printed copy, just like your sons lol.

Jan x

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,953 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ryanair

Not an airline I would consider using but in all honesty if he can get through unscathed, anyone that can read can!

Upton,wirral...
Level Contributor
328 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ryanair

Haha I have flown once before with them but there are even more rules and regs ( and charges ) so am seriously put off them, but hey, when they are the cheapest it's hard to say no :)

Jan x

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise
Recent Conversations