We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

€2/€2.50 breakfasts

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
334 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
€2/€2.50 breakfasts

Hi we're out in a few weeks for our 2nd visit to Costa Teguise 6th overall to Lanzarote. I noticed a fair few place last year advertising these cheap breakfasts but didn't try them. Are they any good ? We obviously don't expect the Ritz for that price, but thought it must be too good to be true.

Thanks

8 replies to this topic
warrington
Level Contributor
267 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: €2/€2.50 breakfasts

Motowns breakfast is €2.50 and lovely 😀

Level Contributor
237 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: €2/€2.50 breakfasts

I cannot comment on CT specifically and It may not be every places tactic but the cheap headline breakfast can be accompanied by relatively expensive tea, coffee, juice etc.

You may find a place that includes a drink but looks more expensive is actually better value. I have had cheap ones that are both great and not so great.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
334 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: €2/€2.50 breakfasts

Thank you for your replies. I was curious as I saw a fair few last year but my husband was reluctant to try them.I thought maybe the coffees are €3 they have to make their money somewhere. I have heard Motowns is good will try there as they have bigger options too for my OH and son.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
810 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: €2/€2.50 breakfasts

Another vote for Motowns

We stay at the Celeste mostly so its more or less fall out of bed and into Motowns

Not sure if they still do, but the ones on the front Restaurant Peskera which we have had breakfast a few times in the past, and Restaurant El Maestro have done breakfasts for €1.99 (before tax) which includes if memory serves right consists of a piece of streaky bacon, beans, grilled tomato, egg, toast, mushrooms a glass of orange juice. Not the biggest but for the price okay but don't open until 10am

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
2,129 posts
467 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: €2/€2.50 breakfasts

Peskera definitely don't do the cheap breakfast anymore. Ferraris do a great cheap breakfast.

Stockton on Tees
Level Contributor
230 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: €2/€2.50 breakfasts

Definitely Mowtowns a great breakfast served with a cheerful smile

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: €2/€2.50 breakfasts

We've had these €2.50 /€3.00 breakfasts twice in last week they are fine, you will pay €2 each for fruit juice. Tea and coffee on top we ended up paying €23(3 breakfasts) and €33 (4 breakfasts) so the drinks and any extra items do add up.

On the other hand a nice big breakfast and you can get away with sandwiches for lunch.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
334 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: €2/€2.50 breakfasts

Thank you for your replies. I'll give the recommended ones a go in a few weeks :)

Reply to: €2/€2.50 breakfasts
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise