We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Afghanistan

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Afghanistan

Is it safe to visit Kabul for Indian citizen for tour and side seeing purpose?

6 replies to this topic
Peshawar, Pakistan
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Afghanistan

If you are careful enough and take all security precautions then yes. Keep a low profile and avoid the crowded areas and places where embassies and ministries and other government offices are located.

Nanning, China
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Afghanistan

My one of Afghanistan friends told me that Afghanistan is not really safe. Everyone can be at risk everyday. I don't know whether it is true. And then I search the news from internet, it is not a safe country.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Afghanistan

I had no problems at all in Kabul, even though I am obviously a foreigner. I was mostly accompanied by local people though, so they didn't take me to dangerous places. I have been at markets and other crowded places though.

Peshawar, Pakistan
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Afghanistan

Thanks for sharing your first hand experience with us on the forum. Highly appreciated.

Bologna, Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Afghanistan

Ciao I would love to visit Afganistan, can you reccomend any guide or agency. I would probably go trough Iran possibly trough land otherwise flyng to kabul. Thank in advance. Sergio

London, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Afghanistan

Try Untamed Borders Adventure Travel. They are very reliable, professional and experienced. For further details visit their website www.untamedborders.com

If you have any specific questions about travelling in Afghanistan then feel free to post them and it would be a pleasure to answer them.

All the best and safe travels

Yours,

tribalcaravan

Reply to: Afghanistan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Afghanistan
More Afghanistan Topics