Hello, my husband and I are planning a vacation at the end of May to somewhere tropical - not sold on any place yet. We are in our twenties and have a budget somewhere around $5,000. This is what we are looking for:
- Somewhere that's within walking distance of a town, restaurants, bars, etc (and safe enough to walk around)
- Preferably all-inclusive and adults only
- We like to drink and have fun, but not too much fun
- We also like to snorkel, fish and sightsee
- We plan on spending a lot of time at the pool with a drink in hand
- We want to be pampered - no condos where we have to cook or clean up.
- We expect nice clean modern rooms and excellent service
What suggestions do you all have as far as where we should go, stay and do?