We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quiet site with grilling and water access for 50 people

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Quiet site with grilling and water access for 50 people

I'm looking to find a quiet site (not competing with a ton of other people for use of facilities) in the Berkshires that would allow my family reunion of approx 50 people. It would be perfect if there was a pavilion area for grilling with an open field nearby for some games as well as water access for swimming all contained in the same spot. It doesn't matter if there is a "rental" fee for the use for the day.

Thanks so much!

Mentioned in this post
Berkshires
Berkshires
Massachusetts
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
5,478 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quiet site with grilling and water access for 50 people

stateparks.com/berkshires_massachusetts_park…

Here are the state parks in western Mass.

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Quiet site with grilling and water access for 50 people

Thanks! Any ideas other than state parks? I'm trying to avoid having each person attending pay parking fees.

Lenox, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
423 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quiet site with grilling and water access for 50 people

You'll find a pretty comprehensive list here: http://berkshires.org/business_tag/swimming/

I'm with Cambridgetraveller, the best choices will be State Parks.

4. Re: Quiet site with grilling and water access for 50 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2016, 05:17